Infant Massage Notes to know
Infant massage is important for you and your new bundle of joy. Each massage session will last roughly 30 minutes. This is depending on your baby and if they want a massage that day. You as the parent will be learning different techniques of massage that will help you bond with your child.
Top 5 Benefits of Infant Massage
- Infant-Parent attachment or "bonding"
- Relaxation for both parent and child
- Boosts Immune System
- Promotes better sleeping patterns
- Sensory stimulation
What to bring and understand for massage session
- First session is an introduction to massage.
- Baby is the boss of the session. We will not force a baby into liking or tolerating a massage.
- Parents will be present during massage session.
- Bring a diaper bag, extra diapers, clothes.
- Bring a bottle if hungry.